A Voice for Choice Advocacy is an independent organization that does not have any formal ties to any other organization. Although, we help to form coalitions of individuals and partner with organizations supporting similar initiatives, to be able to speak out with a unified voice against the practices of the food, agriculture, and pharmaceutical industries that infringe on people’s rights to control what they put into their bodies.
A Voice for Choice Advocacy was founded by Christina Hildebrand. Christina is passionate about ensuring people know what they are putting into their bodies – be it food, air or medications. For the past 10 years, Christina has spent many thousands of hours researching and sharing her knowledge within her local community. However, with the growth of The Big Ag and Big Pharma’s influences on US politics, Christina realized that she needed to take this to a different level and let the people’s Voice for Choice be heard in State legislatures, as well as on a national level. The many powerful grassroots groups need to come together and express themselves as one LOUD super powerful voice, rather than many hundreds of smaller voices.
Christina has brought together a talented team, who work tirelessly on the issues which A Voice for Choice takes on. Her team is supported by the hundreds of vetted grassroots volunteers fighting for the common cause, as well as a network of resources and experts. This allows A Voice for Choice Advocacy to expand the team when necessary, but also keep overhead and costs low. A Voice for Choice Advocacy, Inc. and A Voice for Choice, Inc. are 100% financially funded by individual grassroots contributions, supported by countless donated volunteer hours. Christina donates all of her time without taking any form of payment for the thousands of hours she spends working on A Voice for Choice Advocacy issues.
A Voice for Choice Advocacy, Inc. is our non-profit 501(c)(4) organization which:
- Advocates for people’s rights to make their own health care decisions
- Influences legislation and government policy related to these issues, including having a lobbyist consultant.
- Assists with litigation through a Legal Defense Fund, supported by some of the top lawyers in each area to allow those who are financially compromised to fight for their rights within the legal system.
A Voice for Choice, Inc. is our tax-deductible non-profit 501(c)(3) organization which:
- Promotes people’s rights to be fully informed about the composition, quality, and short- and long-term health effects of food and pharmaceutical products.
- Educates people about these issues and their rights, to be informed consumers and control what they put into their bodies.
- Conducts large-scale primary and secondary research into these issues.
- Works with doctors, nutritionists, researchers and other professionals to ensure the information we share is the most up to date.