The Revised Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions (eBook)
By Alan Phillips
Out of stock
Reliable Vaccine Legal Exemption Information From A Knowledgeable Attorney. For Parents, Students, Immigrants, Employees, Attorneys, Healthcare Professionals, Agencies–anyone Serious About Vaccine Exemptions In The U.S.
Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine exemptions you can trust, from Alan Phillips, J.D., a leading vaccine rights attorney with years of experience helping clients throughout the U.S. legally avoid vaccines in a wide variety of vaccine-refusal settings
Critical details for parents, students, immigrants, healthcare employees, parents in custody disputes, military personnel and contractors, adoption and other agencies, attorneys and clients–virtually anyone concerned with legally avoiding vaccines in the United States.
This Guide provides and explains:
- Important background information about the legal system;
- How state and federal statutes, regulations, constitutions and legal precedent interact to define the boundaries of your legal exemption rights;
- How to deal with local authorities and to avoid mistakes that cost others
- Where legal technicalities and practical reality differ–and what to do about it;
- When you need an attorney, and why…